• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest

© 2020 LANE WIEDERSTEIN

Want to slim down without the hunger, and keep it off?

Try my FREE 3 day meal plan!

Healthy made easy

A healthy lifestyle should be fuss free.

I will teach you how to simplify healthy eating.

I provide tools and resources to ensure your eating habits are sustainable and affordable long term. 

Most importantly, all my recipes and meal plans are delicious yet nutritious. 

As simple as that.

My approach:

80/20 life

Within discipline, there's freedom. 

Live a healthy lifestyle 80% of the time and live without guilt the remaining 20%.

Give yourself freedom to enjoy. 

Just add 3 ingredients (egg, coconut oil and vanilla essence) to my nutritious and delicious COOKIE MIXES, before rolling into balls and baking them in the oven - as simple as that!

Makes 15 cookies per pack.